Qualifying Websites | Non Qualifying Websites
Support the Delta Cultural Center! You can help spread the word about the history of the Arkansas Delta and interesting exhibits available here at the museum by placing a link to www.Deltaculturalcenter.com on your website. Linking to and from related sites helps both sites perform better for keywords in search engines. DeltaCulturalCenter.com promotes a positive image of the region by preserving, and interpreting the cultural heritage of this legendary 27-county region. Place the Delta Cultural Center treated logo below on your site and support The Delta Cultural Center and its mission.
- Select the code in the box below and copy it to the clipboard.
- Then use the 'paste' command to paste the copied code into your site's HTML file.
Qualifying Websites to be Listed on/or Linked from DeltaCulturalCenter.com
DeltaCulturalCenter.com is the website authorized and developed by the Department of Arkansas Heritage to promote the state’s only museum dedicated to the history of the Arkansas Delta. The Department encourages all tourism websites to link to Deltaculturalcenter.com and assist in promoting the rich heritage of the Delta. Note: Any website can link to DeltaCulturalCenter.com. The following policy deals with links from DeltaCulturalCenter.com.
The Department of Arkansas Heritage has adopted the following criteria for websites to which Deltaculturalcenter.com will link:
- Websites should promote Arkansas, the Delta or Arkansas heritage.
- Websites that are department related such as: government agencies, Keep Arkansas Beautiful and the Arkansas History Commission contacts will be linked.
- Official Chambers of Commerce, Regional Tourism Associations, Convention and Visitor Bureaus, and Advertising and Promotion Commissions located in the Delta area.
If a qualifying website includes special programming that "traps" the visitor within the site and does not allow the visitor to return to the Deltaculturalcenter.com site by clicking the "back" button, the link to that site will be removed.
Non-Qualifying Website Policy
- Political campaign websites will not be linked from Deltaculturalcenter.com.
- Websites containing offensive language or pictures that could be defined as being in bad taste will not be linked from Deltaculturalcenter.com
- The Department will not link to websites that promote businesses not related to tourism or other departmental functions.
NOTE: Links from Deltaculturalcenter.com to websites not addressed in this policy will be provided at the discretion of the Arkansas Department of Heritage.